The webinars are organised by ZonMw in collaboration with Health-RI, DSCC IN, LCRDM and VODAN.
The primary target group are the data stewards (and other data experts) who support applicants and project leaders of the ZonMw COVID-19 research programme. Other COVID-19 experts are welcome as well. Participants can ask questions and mention challenges and/or good practices.
List of webinars:
- May 7th (Introducing FAIR data management in COVID-19 research)
- June 8th (FAIR data in ZonMw’s COVID-19 research programme)
- June 18 (data resources)
- June 22 (pre registration)
- June 25 (FAIR data)
- June 30 (budget for FAIR data and open access)
- July 6 (DMP and key items).
For the full program, links to participate in the webinar and recordings of all webinar sessions visit the Support and community building webinar page