The Dutch Techcentre for Lifes Sciences enables partners in life science research to get the most out of their data. Advancing all aspects of ‘data handling’ from professionalizing Data Stewardship, to supporting cutting-edge data analytics and the development of sophisticated tools to do so.
Activities of DTL
- supporting an active community of experts from academia and industry, as well as policy-makers.
- facilitating exchange of ideas and expertise, tools and best practices,
- organizing trainings and offering a broad learning program of relevant courses and workshops
- giving access to advanced facilities and expert guidance on new technology
- driving the development of a collective agenda to further the fields of data-driven life science.
- identifying shared challenges and create shared solutions.
DTL co-designed the FAIR principles and now participates in projects to help partners implement generic solutions.
DTL is coordinating the Dutch node in ELIXIR - the European data infrastructure.
DTL actively supports BioSB, the Dutch research school in bioinformatics and systems biology.
DTL is a founding partner of Health-RI to help unlock the full potential of technologies and data for data-driven health.