Four keynote presentations and different parallel sessions on tool development, support and sustainability, or on research use cases and wishes/needs for visualisations and analyses.
Check the presentations of the first cBioPortal focus meeting
- Brenda Hijmans and Noriko Cassman: cBioPortal demo
- Bart Koopman (UMC Groningen): “cBioPortal as platform for the molecular tumour board”
- Noriko Cassman (Netherlands Cancer Institute): “Local cBioPortal for overview of in-house generated NGS data”
- Sjoerd van Hagen (The Hyve) “cBioPortal developments & support in EU”
- Ino de Bruijn (Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (MSKCC): “cBioPortal, development and interaction in US community”
- Parallel breakout sessions: User track & Support track
A follow-up meeting is planned for December 2020 to give participants the opportunity to ‘meet and greet’, and to discuss how to align user and development efforts; combining expertise and resources within the Netherlands.
Stay informed on future cBioPortal events within the Netherlands. Send an email to cBioPortal interest group and join us.