Please send an email for questions regarding:
All calls and requests will automatically be forwarded to the operators of the Service Desk. If the issue requires extra attention, experts will be called in to respond to your call and/or solve your issue.
The service desk can be contacted via:
- E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) and will respond as soon as possible on weekdays from 9:00-17:30
- Telephone (+31 (0)88 1167500), available on weekdays from 9:00 -12:30 and from 13:30 -16:00
- Self Service Desk (https://trait.topdesk.net), for which you need to have an account. In many cases, and especially if you need to make use of some of the Health-RI tools (e.g. TraIT tools), you will have to have a Self Service Desk account.
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Follow the instructions to login at Self Service Desk (TOPdesk)
- Get access to answers on FAQ's for Health-RI tools and services.
- Create a call or request via webforms per service
Mail questions about your call to firstname.lastname@example.org, and always use your ticket number (TraITYYMM XXX) in the subject line.
Or use the Self Service Desk to follow the status of your call or communicate with the Health-RI service desk.
You can also use the form below to get in touch with us.